Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PASSING OVER

oh happiness, i wish that i was you again
i wish that i was thin and lovely,
fat with the promise of you,
i thought i had cast out all
sadness again, gotten rid of
every fear, you don't appear
with the winter but your dark
shadows come with sunshine,
i don't know that i'll find
the courage for the spingtime.
in the season of my freedom,
remember,
remember my fearsome deliverance
from my self. but there is so
much still i need to be redeemed from,
i need from so many things a savior
and a crossing fo te red sea,
i don't wish i still believed
in jeses, he alked across the water,
but he could only take himself,
moses took thousands of thousands
and jesus's daddy blew the waters
open with his nortisl,
i find i will need a god
who does the same for me,
takes me,
rescues me
from me

No comments:

Post a Comment