Thursday, April 14, 2011

in the season of our freedom, when there is still so much to do, just a few days before the pesach, the barbarian comes out in me. asked liberally, by good hearted religious people how i feel about that night when he swept over, when he wiped out the firstborn, if i am troubled, i confess that i am not. asked about how i feel that this word, this passover, also means compassion, but compassion for you, not for me, when asked if i am troubled, i confess, i am not

this jew grew with a cross around his neck into a tired man and i heard that god loved us all every single one the same, cause this is what he was, and so he sent this only son and now, i wondered would he send me just the same? and what love was that? and the love that loves without differentiation, the love that loves because that's what it is, that love the swamis and gurus talk about... how can that be love at all? i need a love that makes a difference. i need a barbarian jehovah who will kill a firstborn for me. i need a difference between me and egypt, a difference that can be crossed over cause that is what i see, i need the pesach for mine and me

No comments:

Post a Comment