Thursday, March 31, 2011

RAILS

you too old, the coffes gonna get too old and
the train is running down that tunnel,
my feet hurts so bad, and baby,
don't you dare get mad, there are just too many
pigs in that blanket
and i sank it never knowing if you loved me
the train went high, across the sky and got
stopped at loyala and paulina and the 747
for the old woman out of her mind
and i was stuck in air,
you don't know how often the msoek will grow
sky in my eyes
grey in my eyes and smog
in my face, my back hurts in the palce where i
lived for
you
and where i lvied for me, all along the rails,
all along the rails
and to make this life a song, to make this life
a song, before we give up, facebook and give
up and post up a smile, bitch, give me a smile,
and your first born child, posted on a facebook,
given up a srapbook, and don't you cry,
cause when he jumped, when he jumped,
you knew he wasn't gay
and so its okay,
but don't you cry...
but most of all
baby don't you lie

No comments:

Post a Comment