Monday, March 21, 2011

ASHERAH




running through the woods chasing witches but
who will cookamunga my vacation?
and running to the dell to tell the bridgebuilder
your name but don't you remember the same
don't play that game where you say you don't
know me. don't tell that lie where i fly in
a cloud until i burst all over your hand,
we're all bursting over your hands

and what she commands...

running through the woods chasing bats now,
do the mushrooms grow, baby do the mushrooms grow?
and i am sick of sitting here sidesaddle or
honey baby do you know, honey baby do you
know and where's my tomato

and are you not hiding and what she commands...

ju-ooodah, virgin mary, virgin mary, with a touch
of terry-gon and spice

cause what she commands...
what she commands...

squeeze your need, wring your need,
squeeze your... ah,
until your seed pours on my hand,
slicks my hand.

well what she commands....

No comments:

Post a Comment