Monday, March 21, 2011


i can't go
baby when you snort that blow i want
to be with you
oh, jaime, your were just so pretty,
a honeybabygoldsuperfly
i deny i can't deny you
on the peach, out of reach,
oohlalala superbeach wenebago
that's how it goes and will
you be there palm sunday?
in your wedding gown with a
catholic frown and palm leaf
up your... banana? oooh lala
and don't you love me?

and i told your brother he could pluck me,
in the house on my stomach on the afternoon he would...
and there was no wedding gown,
there was not going down only the look on emily's
face ahhhahhh virgins in the yard,
virgins in the yard and ain't it
hard to find the place between my mary and yours?

i can't go when you snort that blow, you know i want to be with you
on the florida beach, but baby you were out of reach like the sky
and the sky was purple,
purple as his sex,
purple as those balls
purple as the fall of innocence and royal,
purple as the sun
purple as the plum i
held in my hand
when i held him in my hand
and oh, he moaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment