Friday, March 25, 2011

ARISTOTLE

one three four and five
come and hide
and can you stil lbelieve,
that i am still alive? after all we've gone and all we've done
and all we've gona and done
and no, i do not believe i am like aristotle
my head hurts, my eyes hurt and i, i've eye have
got to take it easy, i've been up too long/
and i can't do it all. i've loved you too
long and all the dogs are barking, but will you love me
one tow three and five
you are still alive and can you tell me where
we go when we hide
and i had lots of money, i felt so damn rich,
but i didnt have no sense
and i lost all of it, i lost all my sense,
i lost all my senses and did i mention
i lost you
my tangerine ball
all of my ball, i dropped the ball, when i a stopped
sweet tangerine, orange and honey, laid down
the money,smeared it over your body
and i know, that you know, we all all know
goddamn plato! and you better not call,
you better not call me
you better not call me aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment