Saturday, January 31, 2009




You don’t deserve me if you are not willing to feel me
If you are not willing to be taken over
If you are not willing to be stabbed in
The heart and set on fire
I don’t know much
I’m just a boy, really
A boy who has had love in my mouth
That’s what I know
The scent of sweat,
Fury of passion
Clashing and rubbing and fusion of flesh
The letting go
And I’ll bet in that I know
The first and the last lessons
The hot pouring of liquids
Semen, tears, honey
More pain than money can buy but I
Bet in my bed are also balms and medications
Lotions, salves to heal everything



Now

When I’m with my lover
You have to know we work miracles
Peter and Paul only got a sword and a cross
Me and my lover can cross borders with a song
And a dance
And a strong drink
Cannot set you on fire the way me and my lover
Me and my more than brother
My mother
My sister
My friend
Can do.

Can do, can do

I know that
If you are not willing to be set on fire
If you do not wish for the sati
Long for the dance on the burning ground
Love has not found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment