Wednesday, January 28, 2009




What are the sacraments? So far as I know. If I am a Christian I am my own sort. I have no interest right now in anyone else's church. I am interested in everyone's revelation of Jesus, but those are few and far between these days, so let me talk of my revelation, of what I believe.

I believe that union is a sacrament, whether it is between a man and a woman or a woman and a woman, or a man and a man, or a man and many women. Friendship is union too. Who can look into the union between two or several people? I believe in celestial bonds between two and many souls that have nothing to do with any church or an civic government. I believe only the people in the union know how sacred it is. As to eternal unions, I cannot say.

I believe that sex is a sacrament, that lovemaking is a sacrament, just like communion to a Catholic. In making love no one is a stranger, and all defenses are lain down. I know that in touching lovers have touched and been touched by Christ in the flesh. Sexual expression is the descent of the Holy Spirit, the speaking in tongues. In the moment of love, the lover is none other than God.

I believe in the sacrament of ordination. I believe Heaven calls some to walk close to God, some to be healers and prophets, shamans and priests, seers and men of magic. This cannot be imposed by any institution, but by Heaven.

Beyond that I will not say anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment