Saturday, January 17, 2009



God is
a beautiful boy kissing me on the mouth
hard and wet
and hardly am i in his rapture one moment before
i am naked before him
and i adore him when the love that is service
is this deep love, not a moral love
not a this and a that, and thou shalt not
not some damned satisfaction
in how wonderful i am
but the wonder of your wonder
the delight in your infinite and eternal body
the holiness of the wholeness of your
limbs stretching east, west, north,
twisting around me
the love of God
is his perfect, ancient body,
just born, baby fresh and damp with
God sweat penioning me
jacob wrestled angel me,
all his life his sweat came from his striving;
i am sick of wrestling
and you are not the enemy
call me
lover, and i will call you the same

No comments:

Post a Comment