Monday, April 19, 2010

IT IS DANGEROUS TO KEEP ON WRITING FOR, IF I HAVE NOT COME TO THE END OF TRUTH, THN THE TRUHS I HAVE CERTAINLY COME TO THE END OF

it is dangerout t keep on writing
for
if i have not come to the end of truth, then, the truth is i have certainly come to the end of my ability to perceive it
and like rain all heavy in the cloud i do believe i am
on the very edge of belief
i don't fdare speak another word for that last word
would be the word and in it is all the light
and truth i have spent thirty years trying to learn to dance by
though it slay me i shall trust it, though he slay me i
shall
though he slay me i will trust him
and the truth is the trusting and the slaying
are all one
and the starting of the deed is how you know
the love is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment