Wednesday, November 4, 2009

what if in this last incarnation
you came to me a sweet young man
with the sun in his hand
and in his flesh, brown flesh,
gold flesh
flesh i'd want to hold flesh
and you laid down beside me and
said take of meand then you took
of mesliding the white cloth
from the length of your body
and i loved your body cause
you gave me your body
and you took me
and i knew you
and i knew no fear
and when we were finished
when all passion spent
you got up and went to the shower
and i knew what you were waiting for
for me to say
take me
as you took me then
take me again and i will follow
and you came out
all brown and gold, laughing
and me dickheavy with longing
water and myrhh dripped from your locks
and for my sake you redressed slowly
slowly cloth over round buttocks
and sausage cock
over the chest
the brown breast
and then i dressed to follow
you showered me
cleansed me in the myrhh of your hair
and there, Dark Lover
i knew Christ the Lord
the Lover
the Fool, the Fucker

No comments:

Post a Comment