Wednesday, September 30, 2009



real flesh of flesh and real body
at four o clock in the morning when
stomach growling i woke up
and then saw the ghost of a mouse flit through
and turned this machine on
you were there, and you took off
your clothes for me
and you orgasmed for me
and then you disappeared
and you are always showing off yourself
and always nobody wants you you are one
permanent, desperate exhibition
and growling in my stomach, grinding
in my groin is the lust
to be an exhibitionist too
you are much too shy and much too forward
and a little too desperate and will get
on your knees for anything and take any
eucharist into you mouth
this side of heaven anything that is godly
is incarnate and oh my god what an agony
is our flesh and how
hard it is to love
and how difficul'y we live with rats and shadows
and you, man,
know it is not easy learning to be
human

No comments:

Post a Comment