Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MEDITATIONS ON SUCKING AND FUCKING



i wanted to do it for you
and you wanted to do it for me
and so we gave to each other
and we shut the door because
in this selfish world nobody
understands
and you put your hand on me, so gentle
and even when youre fierce there's love in you
even when you take the power you take it
cause i give it and i give it cause i love
you and i love you
cause you love me
andso i open to you
and am filled by you
with a bruising
stretching fullness
and i love this giving
and receiving




you gave this to me
anyone talking about dignity
does not understand the humility required
to lay down for your love and longing
and you on your knees
were a very great king
as you gave this to me
and you took me in and then
i shuddered and spilled
the secrets you desired

No comments:

Post a Comment